LADIES, WE HAVE A FESTIVAL JUST FOR YOU!
Join adidas and close friends of the brand for the I’M POSSIBLE FESTIVAL, a celebration of all things possible.
The event is purely for women, and features an incredible line-up of fitness sessions and music sets
THE AWESOME LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- YOGA WITH JESSAMYN STANLEY
- HIIT WITH JEFF FITNESS
- DANCE WITH MAPULE NDHLOVU
- COOL DOWN WITH ADIDAS RUNNERS
- DJ FAE FAE
- DJ ZINHLE
Your hosts for the evening are RORISANG THANDEKISO and SIV NGESI out in the crowd.
Tickets cost R350 and include an exclusive I’M POSSIBLE goodie bag valued at R1000, containing a yoga mat, water bottle, workout towel, visor and exciting inserts from our partner brands. adidas will donate, and match, all proceeds from ticket sales to tackle period poverty by providing increased access to sanitary pads in township schools and rural communities.
- Gates open at 14h30. Event starts 16h30 and ends at 22h00.
- Free parking available at the venue.
- Food trucks and refreshment stations will be available.
- This is a cashless event so payment for food and refreshments can only be made using an app or credit card.
- The event is not for Under-18s, and identification will be required for each ticket booking.
Come dressed in athleisure wear, ready for a few workouts but pack your party shoes too, as we’ll be dancing the night away! Get there early for your free hair and make-up session with the Glam Squad, then hit the arena with your crew to find your spot.