In her collection for adidas, rising design star Daniëlle Cathari reworks '90s sporty looks with modern runway style. These fashion-forward pants feature deconstructed 3-Stripes tape and soft piqué fabric that adds texture and depth.
- Regular fit is not tight and not loose, the perfect in-between fit
- 52% cotton / 48% recycled polyester piqué
- Front pockets; Decorative back pockets; Belt loops; Button fly
- Graphic 3-Stripes tape; Embroidered Trefoil logo
- These pants are made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions; We partner with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally