30 DAYS TO FEEL THE BOOST” CAMPAIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
In addition to the terms available at https://shop.adidas.co.za/terms/ applicable to all online transactions (“general terms”), the following specific terms and conditions are applicable to the BOOST campaign. If there is a conflict between the general terms and these specific terms the specific terms will apply:
Purchase a new pair of adidas technical BOOST running shoes and if you do not feel the benefit of Boost you may return the Boost running shoes within 30 days of purchase and we will give you your money back, subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. The guarantee runs from (09h00) Tuesday, 16 July to midnight on Thursday 31 October 2019 (“sale end date”).
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, including any person who is
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
4. The parties described in this clause 3 will be known as a Participant.
5. The campaign will consist of a 100% money back guarantee (one hundred percent) when a pair of adidas technical BOOST running shoes are returned within 30 days due to customer dissatisfaction.
5.1 Participating stores are limited to: V&A Waterfront Performance store; Canal Walk Performance store; Sandton Performance store; Menlyn Performance store; Menlyn Originals store; Mall of Africa Performance store; Eastgate Performance store; adidas Gateway; Rosebank Performance store; adidas Cresta; adidas Black River Park, adidas factory outlets and participating wholesale (WHS) and specialist accounts.
6. adidas reserves the right to refuse to sell the specified Boost running shoes as part of the “30 days to feel the boost” campaign to any person/s at the store manager and/or sales staff’s exclusive discretion, if they believe the person may/is intending to abuse the promotional return policy
7. This campaign is only valid for adidas Boost technical running footwear and is not applicable to any other Boost ranges of adidas footwear in other categories such as originals, football, training or outdoor/trail.
8. Running boost footwear are technical road running shoes and as such, should only be used for this purpose. Any specified Boost footwear used for alternative running on trail roads etc. may not be accepted at the discretion of the store manager and/or store staff.
9. Any running Boost footwear that is returned within 30 days, must be in a wearable condition. Footwear returned within 30 days that is torn, damaged or unable to be re-used will not be accepted. This will be at the sole discretion of the store manager and/or staff.
10.If the consumer does not return the specified Boost footwear within the 30day period specified in terms of this promotion, the regular return policy shall apply. https://shop.adidas.co.za/returns/.
11. If online Boost Running shoe returned after 14 days customer will need to contact customer services team to initiate on 0861 627 231
12. Refunds will only be permitted with proof of receipt and identification
13. The maximum number of returns per person during the campaign period is 1, at the full discretion of the store manager and/or store staff. You may not replace for the same model of footwear.(Ie return Ultraboost and replace with Ultraboost)
14. The guarantee is available online and in stores.
15. By taking part in the campaign, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
16. Returns which are made after the promotional period will only qualify for the applied discount if such return is an exchange and is at the same value as the promotional purchase which is being returned.
17. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the promotion, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
18. You may be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information if returning an adidas boost technical running shoe. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein to enable our customer service teams to be in touch regarding the return. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
19. All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Promotion arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
21. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
22.This promotion is at all times subject to product availability and the Promoter shall not be liable for any non-availability of product either in store or online.
23. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at