Hello Energy Glow Filter Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The adidas “Hello Energy” Glow filter competition will commence from 11 (eleven) February 2021 at 00:00am and close on 28 (twenty eight) February 2021 at 11:59pm (“the Duration”).
2. The Promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“adidas”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. The participants are only eligible for the following prize under this competition: 1 (one) pair of adidas Ultraboost 21 shoes. This will be provided in the form of footwear or a voucher to redeem the footwear.
4. Participants will be required to do the following for a chance to win the prize mentioned in clause 3 above:
a. Download the “Hello Energy” filter from the adidasZA Instagram account.
b. Take a video or picture using the glow filter displaying a high energy moment
c. Post the video or image onto the participants Instagram feed
d. Ensure that the post is on public viewing
e. Tag #HelloEnergy #Ultraboost 21 & @adidasza
5. Winner selection process:
An adidas marketing representative will filter on the abovementioned tags. All participant’s entries that have been posted by following the correct process as stipulated in clause 4, will be assigned a number and compiled into a list. The winner will be decided by a random selection process using a randomiser selector. The random selection will be completed by the manager of internal controls at adidas South Africa.
6. All winners will be notified via a direct message on Instagram by the adidasZA account.
7. All participants must be residing in South Africa for the duration of the competition.
8. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
9. Once the possible winners are notified, winners will have 24 (twenty-four) hours from the day they are contacted to respond to the winner notification. If any possible winner fails to respond within 24 (twenty-four) hours, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
10. If the Promoter is unable to reach a Winner after 48 (forty eight) hours from the date of being declared a winner, or if winner is a minor who did not obtain their parent or legal guardian's consent, or if winner fails the verification process after drawing his/her Entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and a draw for a replacement Entry and winner will take place.
11. The vouchers are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
12. The voucher is valid until the 31 December 2021 and can be used online adidas.co.za and adidas concept stores. The voucher may not be used on sale items and certain HYPE or limited-edition items.
13. The voucher will be sent electronically to the winner's email address, within South Africa, within 48 hours (two) working days from being declared a winner.
14. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone, or terminate the adidas Hello Energy Glow Filter competition or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
15. Posts must not contain any content that is normally prohibited on the relevant social platforms such as explicit or offensive content.
16. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with Facebook, or Instagram. Participants voluntarily provide their information to the Promoters and not to Facebook or Instagram, however the participants are required to take note of the following:
a. Participants must comply with the terms & conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms.
b. By posting any content, experiences, images on any social media platform, in relation to this promotion and its associated promotional activities, participants consent and give the Promoter a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license, to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish any content posted and/or submitted by a participant on a social media platform, for the purposes of promoting the products and services of the Promotor.
17. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this offer. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein to enable your participation in this offer and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this offer and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
18. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this virtual workout arising from negligent acts, omissions, or product malfunctions of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this offer or downloading any materials in this Competition.
20. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
21. All queries relating to this promotion can be directed to +27214426334. A copy of the promotion rules can be found on the adidas.co.za website.