Sneaker Week Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion runs from midnight (00h00) 20 October 2020 to midnight (00h00) on 27 October 2020 (“promotional period”) or while stocks last.
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, including any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Promotion.
4. The parties described in this clause 3 will be known as a Participant.
5. The promotion allows participants to a “discount” of up to 50% (fifty percent) off selected sneakers/footwear and is valid and redeemable online at ’adidas.co.za’ and at select OUTLET stores during the promotional period.
5.1. OUTLET stores participating in the promotion include:
6. The discount will automatically be applied on products and no voucher code is required.
7. By taking part in the promotion, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
8. Purchases made after the promotional period will not qualify for the promotion and no discount will be allowed.
9. Online sales will only be valid if concluded and paid for before the promotional period ends.
10. Returns which are made after the promotional period will only qualify for the applied discount if such return is an exchange and is in respect of the same product and at the same value as the promotional purchase which is being returned.
11. Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the promotion, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Promoter and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Promoter.
12. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Promotion. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Promotion and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Promotion and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Promotion, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
13. All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Promotion arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
15. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying Promoter in writing or by registering a block on any registry which Promoter is bound by law to recognise. Promoter will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Promoter will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
16. This promotion is at all times subject to product availability and the Promoter shall not be liable for any non-availability of product either in store or online.
17. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at shop.adidas.co.za/terms/