Terrex Agravic Ultra Trail Running Shoes
Shoes for the mountain trails, made in part with recycled materials.
The Terrex Agravic Ultra has been created in close collaboration with one of the world's fastest ultra trail runners, Ekaterina Mityaeva. It is one of the first trail running shoes from adidas to feature a TPE bio-based plate that's made out of 90% renewable carbon.?The plate runs the entire length of the shoe for lightweight, durable rock protection over long-distance mountain trails.? A blend of responsive BOOST and ultra-lightweight Lightstrike ensures high-energy return over mountainous terrain and cushions every stride to help you keep your pace over technical trails.?
- Lace closure
- Open mesh upper with abrasion-resistant weldings
- Snug midfoot with slightly wider toe box
- Lightstrike and BOOST midsole with carbon plate layer
- Dual-layer Achilles protection and midsole rock protection plate
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content