ULTRABOOST 21 – MetroFM Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion runs from 5 to 28 February 2021.
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document.
4. To qualify for the competition, participants need to tell MetroFM how they BOOST their energy when they’re feeling low, tagging @metrofmsa, @adidasZA and #ULTRABOOST.
5. Two (2) weekly winners will be announced by MetroFM on their social media platforms.
6. Winners will receive an adidas voucher to the value of R3600 to purchase a pair of UltraBOOST21 (or other product, should UltraBOOST21 not be available).
7. The voucher is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
8. The voucher can be used at an adidas concept store or online at shop.adidas.co.za. The voucher can only be redeemed on one purchase.
9. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
10. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Promotion and any gift, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
11. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Gift With Purchase. Promoters is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoters on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to customer or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from using this Gift With Purchase or downloading any materials on this Gift With Purchase.
12. You may be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Promotion. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Promotion and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Promotion and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Promotion, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
13. All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Promotion arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
15. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. Promoter will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Promoter will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
16. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at [www.adidas.co.za].
17. MetroFM’s own terms and conditions will also apply.