ULTRABOOST 21 – Tote Bags - Gift with Purchase Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion from (09h00) on 4 February 2021 to (18:00) on 10 March 2021 (“Termination Date”), subject to stock availability.
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. The total amount of Tote bags that will be gifted with the purchase of any pair of adidas Ultraboost 21 footwear is 375 units broken down as follows:
BC - ZA, Johannesburg, Sandton New - 75
BCS - ZA, Durban, Gateway Relocation - 50
BCS - ZA, Johannesburg, Eastgate Relocate - 25
BCS - ZA, Johannesburg, Fourways -25
BCS - ZA, Pretoria, Menlyn -25
BCS - ZA, Cape Town, Canal Walk -30
BCS - ZA, Cape Town, Canal Walk Women - 20
BCS - ZA, Cape Town, Waterfront - 25
BCS - ZA, Johannesburg, Mall of Africa -25
adidas .com Pty LTD - 94
4. This Promotion/Competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document.
5. This Promotion/Competition is open to anyone who purchases any pair of adidas Ultraboost 21 footwear at any participating adidas performance stores/adidas Brand Concept stores or as listed in clause 3 above and online at adidas.co.za.
6. Purchasers will be notified of having qualified for a gift at checkout.
8. The gift with purchase is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
9. The gift must be claimed within 48 hours of being notified and failure to claim the gift will result in the gift being forfeit.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Gift With Purchase. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to customer or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from using this Gift With Purchase or downloading any materials on this Gift With Purchase.
11. You may be required to provide personal information/data such as your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Promotion/Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use this personal information/data in order to enable your participation in this Promotion/Competition and for related online activities. Your personal information/data will be used to enter you in this Promotion/Competition and you herewith consent to the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ using such information/data for marketing purposes. Further, by participating in the Promotion/Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information/data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts its business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We will keep your personal information/data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal information/data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We will not intentionally allow any third parties, with the exception of those noted herein, to use your personal information/data. )
12. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary as contained in these terms and conditions, the participant hereby indemnifies and holds the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents harmless for and against all damages, claims, loss and / or costs sustained by the participant hereto or any third party attributable to the participant’s acts, omissions and/or wilful default.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion/Competition or downloading any materials in this Promotion/Competition.)
14. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognize. The Promoter will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. The Promoter will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
15. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at [www.adidas.co.za].