Valentine’s Day Purchase Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion runs from midnight (00h00) 13 February 2020 to midnight (00h00) on 29 February (“promotional period”) or while stocks last
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, including any person who is-
3.1 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Promotion.
4. The parties described in this clause 3 will be known as a Participant.
5. To qualify for this promotion, you need to purchase any product from adidas online or any of the participating stores.
5.1. The promotion consists of a 20% bounce back voucher which will be received upon purchase during the promotional period.
5.2. Participating stores are limited to:
• OUTLET STORES
o Access Park
o East Rand
o Ferndale On Republic
o Moffett Park
o The Crossing Nelspruit
o Sable Square
o Access City
o Cape Gate
o East Point Galleria
o Fourways Crossing
o Retail Crossing
o World Wear
6. The bounce back voucher offer is valid on your next purchase only. In store present your voucher and online enter the code at checkout.
6.1. The voucher is valid until the 31 March 2020
6.2. The voucher can be used on any apparel and footwear purchased
6.3. Voucher is not valid on any accessories
7. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions in store or online.
8. By taking part in the promotion, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
9. The discount code will only be valid for the promotional period. Purchases made after the promotional period will not qualify for the promotion and no discount will be allowed.
10. Online sales will only be valid if concluded and paid for between the promotional period.
11. Returns which are made after the promotional period will only qualify for the applied discount if such return is an exchange and is at the same value as the promotional purchase which is being returned.
12. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the promotion, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
13. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Promotion. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Promotion and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Promotion and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Promotion, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
14. All participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Promotion arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
16. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
17. This promotion is at all times subject to product availability and the Promoter shall not be liable for any non-availability of product either in store or online.
18. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at shop.adidas.co.za/terms/