YFM Selfie Competition
1. This competition runs from (12h00) Friday, 30th October to 18:00 on Friday, 30th October 2020 (“closing date”)
2. The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) whose registered office is 2ndFloor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
3. This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any person who is-
3.1. a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or
3.2 a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
3.3 anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Promoter, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
4. To enter and stand a chance to win, a participant must be 18 years old at the date of entry.
5. By entering this competition, you agree to comply and abide with these terms and conditions.
6. Participants can enter the competition by taking a photo of themselves Infront of the adidas store in Pretoria CBD (Shop 0001G, Shoprite 298, Helen Joseph Street, Pretoria, 0002) and post their selfie tagging adidasZA, ReebokZA & YFM on Instagram and stand a chance to win a 1 of 5x R1000 store voucher. Winners will be selected by YFM on the day of the promotion.
7. Each of the winners will receive a retail adidas voucher to the value of R1000 (one thousand which can only be redeemed at in-store only. 5 winners will be selected.
8. Mediacom will do random selection. They will notify YFM to notify the winners instore. In he event of the winner not being instore, Mediacom will contact the winners directly via their Instagram.
9. The voucher shall be valid for a period of 12(Twelve) months from date of the draw taking place.
10. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas.
13. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa and any other affiliated country in which the promoter conducts in business, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
14. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
16. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying adidas in writing or by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
17. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 422 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at adidas.co.za/terms/